Tabernacle Christian School of Monroe, NC is a private, Christian institution dedicated to the education of the whole child and to assisting parents in preparing their children to live productive Christian lives. These objectives are accomplished by deliberate efforts:
- To lead each student to a knowledge of Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.
- To encourage students to grow spiritually and to identify and utilize their spiritual gifts in the works of evangelism and discipleship.
- To encourage students to think clearly, logically, and independently.
- To encourage in students a love for America and its rich heritage and to assist them in becoming productive citizens.
- To provide students with the tools of learning and communication.
- To assist students in development of skills necessary to make a living.
- To encourage the development of self-discipline and responsibility based on respect for and submission to God and all other authority.
- To provide opportunities to participate in wholesome recreation.
“Training to Serve”
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the plenary, verbally inspired Word of God, the only infallible, authoritative rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious death through His shed blood, His ascension to Heaven and personal premillenial return.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith alone and that all people are sinners in need of being saved.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who enables the believer to live a godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.